Serves 4 – recipe video here
- 1 pack of Meatless Farm Meatballs (for Foodservice) or 1 pack of Meatless Farm Mince
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 500g pasta (feel free to make this gluten-free)
- Small bunch basil
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 carrots, chopped
- ½ broccoli, chopped
- 150g mozzarella cheese
- Season meatballs or roll meatballs from mince into small balls and season with all-purpose seasoning, black pepper, and salt then leave aside.
- In a blender, add the tin tomatoes, black pepper, basil, sage and Thyme then blend until smooth.
- In a pot, boil water and add the pasta and carrots. Halfway through cooking add the broccoli and cook altogether until tender.
- Add oil to a casserole dish.
- Drain the pasta, broccoli and carrots and put into the casserole dish along with the sauce and the meatballs and cheese, leaving some of it for the topping.
- Put the dish into the oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add the rest of the cheese on top to melt.
- Serve and Enjoy!