Ingredients: Makes 4
- 400ml Double cream
- 100ml Milk
- 3 leaves Gelatine
- 40g Caster sugar
- 50ml Espresso or camp coffee
- 100ml Dark rum
- 50ml water
- 50g Brown sugar
- 100g Raisins or sultanas
- 75g roasted Hazelnuts, crushed into bits
- Soak the gelatine as per the instructions on the packet.
- Warm the milk, caster sugar and cream in a saucepan with the espresso or Camp Coffee, stir in the gelatine, then pour into 4 equal sized moulds and place in the fridge to set.
- Place the water, brown sugar and rum into a saucepan and bring to a boil, to remove the alcohol, once the strong alcohol smell has gone, add in the raisins and leave to cool.
- To serve; tip out a pannacotta onto a plate, top with the raisins and some of the syrup and finally the toasted hazelnuts.