Ingredients: Serves 4
- 500g pumpkin (adapt recipe for quantity)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6-10 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional – works well with salads!)
- Dice your pumpkin into even chunks then add to a roasting pan with the honey, olive oil, cinnamon, thyme and salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25 minutes at 180 degrees or until cooked with a slightly sticky glaze. If serving as a side dish, finish with a little drizzle of honey and sprigs of fresh thyme – and throw on some roasted pumpkin seeds too!